Call ahead to book: 01780 460 060.
|2 climbs + high ropes||£14.99|
Arrive and climb
|(Experienced climbers only)||£4.99 (+ £3 one-time registration fee)|
|Weekends||£30 per hour|
|Midweek||£35 per hour|
Hire a bike after your climb, and pedal round beautiful Rutland Water: prices from just £9.99!
For more details about hiring a bike, click here.
What to wear?
- We provide all the safety equipment.
- Trainers are ideal (No flip flops or sandals are permitted).
- No crop tops, skirts dresses or short shorts.
- No vests or strappy tops where taking part on our high ropes course.
- Longer length shorts, leggings or trousers. No short shorts.
- We recommend bringing a fleece and/or waterproof jacket.
Health and safety
We know how important Health and Safety is to you and your group and at the RockBlok it is our number one priority. All of our instructors are fully qualified, to give you that peace of mind. Risk Assessments are available and can be posted or downloaded from our website. All safety equipment is provided and all activities are carefully supervised.
What if we want something more?
At the RockBlok we are ready to arrange additional activities to suit you and your group. These include:
- Bridge building
- Raft building/kayaking
- Nature Quest
- Problem solving
- Water Sports
- Fly Fishing
We’re open 7 days a week, and we’d be delighted to speak to you about arranging any of these activities.
Call our friendly team today on 01780 460 060 !